2012/12/04

A Great Movie with Rococo Style Clothing

This time I will suggest you a rococo style film.
The Three Musketeers is a 2011 3D adventure film directed by Paul W. S. Anderson, based on the novel of the same title by Alexandre Dumas. The film stars Logan Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Matthew Macfadyen, Luke Evans, and Ray Stevenson. Critics gave it a negative reaction but the film achieved a positive box office result.
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
The film received negative reviews from critics. But I still love this film. At the first time, I watched this movie because of Orlando Bloom, he is a charming actor I love, and after that, I was attracted by the thrilling plot and the gorgeous clothing. All the dresses are fancy and breathtaking. So now I recommend you to have a close look at this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment